[NCLUG] Re: parallel processing users?

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Mon Oct 17 16:53:20 MDT 2005

[snip lots of stuff about clustering, parallel processing, and
distributed computing]

Sorta on-topic:
Has anyone here worked with Condor for high-throughput computing?
If so: Do you know anything about how well it would manage a "virtual
node" made up of a parallel virtual machine?

I've got a Condor cluster behind me right now, and the need may well
develop to have Condor manage a PVM of some description made up of
laptops that come and go on this network.  I'm looking for ideas and
feasibility advice.