[NCLUG] parallel processing users?

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Oct 17 22:55:02 MDT 2005

As always, I'm available and willing to present and participate
on high end technology issues. It would be fun to explore how
those that have deployed clusters locally have solved the difficult
real problems behind compute, grid, high availability clusters :)

John

	Evelyn Mitchell wrote:
	> I'd be interested in a presentation (perhaps a panel discussion) on
	> clustering (compute, grid, high availability).
	>
	> Would anyone else be interested?
	>
	> Matt/Bob: would you be available to present?

	Sure.  I could present something.  There are a lot of different ways
	to go with something like this.  But I suppose as an opener I could
	talk about our compute pool environment.  This has lots of desktops,
	lots of compute servers and tools like Sun Grid Engine to spawn jobs
	on them.

	I would be happy to sit on a panel discussion as well.  That would be
	fun too.  Especially when the good arguments^Wdebates break out. :-)

	Bob