[NCLUG] test emails

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Apr 11 03:05:05 MDT 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 02:53:59AM -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:
>But I did have something to say!  It was: "Is there an address to which
>I should send test emails other than the main list address?"

I fully understand that, which is probably why dangerjim didn't set you
moderate-only.  :-P

My points were: I recommend against sending test messages to the list, and
how about you just delay testing until the next time you have something to
say.  That's all, no scorn was intended.

Thanks,
 If you don't learn from a mistake you make, you've made two mistakes.
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 2002