[NCLUG] iptables ssh protection, but with Linksys WRT54G DD-WRT?

Benson Chow blc+nclug at q.dyndns.org
Thu Apr 13 13:34:37 MDT 2006

Whoops, got my names mixed up.  I thought that we were talking about
HyperWRT which my statments is true, but indeed indeed OpenWRT is a
totally new project... Sort of like OpenZaurus which openembedded hosts...
that should have tipped me off *grr*

I think I may have found another symptom and solution to the issue.  This
time, instead of messing with each interface individually, I tried setting
all of (eth0, eth1, eth2, vlan0, vlan1) at the same time - and now it
works.  I suppose now it's time to reduce the set of interfaces I need to
apply the block on to understand what's going on here...

-bc