[NCLUG] Ousting Exchange

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Apr 25 04:47:07 MDT 2006

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 06:52:12PM -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:
>Upgrading versions is not all that much of a burden -- and

They may not be to you, but let me assure you that many people disagree.
For example, probably anyone that regularly uses the phrase "enterprise
computing" or "change review committee" without sarcasm...

Thanks,
 I think Python should have been called EmptyOyster.  It's like perl,
 but without the irritating bits.  -- K<bob>