[NCLUG] Ousting Exchange

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Thu Apr 27 18:51:38 MDT 2006

CentOS is following the RHEL plan for now at least...

--Jeff

Jeffrey D. Means                                   meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                       http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

- The stupidity of a stupid person is exercised in a restricted
field; the stupidity of an intelligent individual has a much broader
diffusion, and far greater effect, aided  as it is by the element
of surprise.

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126