[NCLUG] Ousting Exchange

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Apr 29 01:56:59 MDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 10:50:48PM -0700, Matt Taggart wrote:
>As dannf already pointed out, the above are wrong.

Good to know, I was wrong about that.  A year should be plenty of time to
migrate to the newer version.

>I don't understand this sentence. How is this different from,
>
>"You have to deploy RHEL3 until RHEL4 is released, and you have very little
>time to test RHEL4 until RHEL4 actually comes out."

Because if you are running RHEL3 and they roll RHEL4, you have about 8
years to upgrade to RHEL4 before you will no longer have security updates.

Thanks,
 Nothing like a river-boat cruise at 3am to make a person realize how
 great life can be - as long as they have a boat.  -- A. Wyskowski, 2002