[NCLUG] Cheyenne

Chris Hardy chris at hardys.org
Tue Aug 22 19:28:57 MDT 2006

Quoting Evelyn Mitchell <efm at tummy.com>:

> * On 2006-08-22 16:31 grant at amadensor.com <grant at amadensor.com> wrote:
>>>
>> I am considering trying to start up something here, so, I have a few
>> questions:
>>
>> 1)  Does anyone have an idea of interest level/previous attempts to do
>> this?
>
> There was some rumors of something starting several years ago. But I never
> heard of a meeting announcement.

That was the Local Community College (LCCC).  It sputtered and went no
where.  Right now a few other wyomingites and I hang out here.

Between the college, a few larger employers (Unicard, the Base,
Echostar) and the State government there is a smallish pool of
computer talent.

There are currently no Wyoming LUGs so you might be able to convince
some UW students to participate as well.