[NCLUG] Cheyenne

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 21:10:57 MDT 2006

Well, count me in!  I've been wanting a group in Cheyenne for a long time.  Started with Linux back in 2001.  Long story there.

At this point my residence is a cabin 25 miles west of town & i'm not there.  I'm temporarily working in Arizona on a science project.  Will be back briefly in September, and probably for a little longer in October.  Have access to a meeting space near the Capitol but we can't have refreshments there.  Other options exist.