[NCLUG] Fedora 6 and the RaLink rt2500 wireless card

Bill Thorson bill at tstorms.com
Sun Dec 10 20:27:40 MST 2006

David Braley wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I think my interrupt problem was unique to my particular laptop, and how
> the harware/resources are set-up. I too have read about others having
> success with the rt2500 in FC5 and FC6 on their laptops, just not with
> my particular model.

Here's my interrupt table showing the ra0 device which I happen to be
using right now:

[thorson at lapland ~]$ more /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:     411907          XT-PIC  timer
  1:        137          XT-PIC  i8042
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  6:          0          XT-PIC  uhci_hcd:usb1, uhci_hcd:usb2,
uhci_hcd:usb3, ehci_hcd:usb4
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:       5340          XT-PIC  acpi
 10:          6          XT-PIC  yenta, VIA8233, VIA82XX-MODEM
 11:      10014          XT-PIC  ra0
 12:      50567          XT-PIC  i8042
 14:      11246          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:       3296          XT-PIC  ide1