[NCLUG] Speakers for 2007?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Dec 14 17:37:40 MST 2006

On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 11:57:43AM -0700, Chad Perrin wrote:
>or relate directly to trends in threats, but would be more of a "This is
>a list of things you can do to improve security, and a brief rundown of
>the theory behind each of them" kinda thing.

Probably a good place to start would be to look over the slides of the talk
Kevin has given on this topic in the past and see where you could expand on
it.  Looks like the most recent version may be at:

   http://www.tummy.com/Community/Presentations/SecuritySampler.pdf

 Tools may limit the user, but the utility of tools is limited by the
 skill of the user.  -- Leonard Compagno