[NCLUG] Failing drive or controller...

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Fri Dec 15 21:37:13 MST 2006

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 11:09:13PM -0300, jeff wrote:
> s/Linux/Free Software   :)

[ snip ]

> P.S. I confirmed with Sean I could send this kind of OT message to the
> list...

It doesn't seem all that OT to me (where O stands for "off").  It's
about free unices.  I haven't been on any LUG lists that didn't include
BSD-licensed-kernel OSes into the discussion -- is this an exception?

Ben Franklin: "As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of
others we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any
Invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously."