[NCLUG] Ok here it is ...

Mica Fine micafine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 15:00:34 MST 2006

Would you like to setup an:   LDAP Server, File Server, Firewall, etc.?

Well, I'm looking to trade the servers below for a motherboard/case combo
described at the end of this message:

     Compaq Proliant DL360 (pre HP) 1U height
          Dual Socket 370 One P3 1 GHz proc
          Four DIMMs 640 Mb RAM
          Two 9.1 Gig SCSI HDDs

     Compaq Proliant 1850R (pre HP) 3U height
          Dual Slot 1 Two P3 500 MHz procs
          Four DIMMs 768 Mb RAM
          Two 9.1 Gig SCSI HDDs

     Boom Rack 1U height (with rubber feet ^_^)
          Single Socket 370 One P3 550 MHz proc
          3 DIMMs 512 Mb RAM
          CD-RW
          12 Gig HDD

I am looking for a motherboard and a bare case that will fit if. The
motherboard will need to support a P3 1.266 GHz and have four DIMM slots
(hopefully) for up to 2Gig of RAM. The RAM specs are: "(size), SYNCH, 133,
CL3, ECC." I copied this directly off the RAM ID sticker. One like this
perhaps:
http://support.gateway.com/s/Servers/COMPO/MOTHERBD/2516392/2516392mv.shtml

Thank you all for taking the time to consider the above trade. I am looking
forward to finalizing this with someone in NCLUG in the near future. I hope
one of you may be able to ultilize the above servers better than me.

Thank You All!
Mica Fine