[NCLUG] Multiple nics same subnet

Tim Kuhlman timothy.kuhlman at alumni.case.edu
Thu Mar 2 18:13:07 MST 2006

Check this howto out, it describes everything you need to do what your looking
for. I linked specifically to the case of just load balancing across the nics
which seems easiest. If you like I'm sure there is a way to more specifically
have each nic answer the the requests it receives, dig around in that howto.

http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html#AEN298

Tim