[NCLUG] NTP server question

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Sat Mar 4 23:40:59 MST 2006

Thank you you put me onto the right path... It turned out to be that my ntp
server was expecting authentication on the peer side but none of my peers
were setup to do authentication.  The whole [notrust] keyword on the restrict
line was causing my problems.

--Jeff

Jeffrey D. Means                                   meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                       http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

- The stupidity of a stupid person is exercised in a restricted
field; the stupidity of an intelligent individual has a much broader
diffusion, and far greater effect, aided  as it is by the element
of surprise.

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126