[NCLUG] database resources online

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Tue Mar 7 00:18:56 MST 2006

She might want to look on some of the industry tech sites, howtoforge,
technet, and maybe even a little into the mysql developer docs for some
depth.  In any case she will get one hell of an education just by going down
the road of hiring this person whoever it ends up being.

Hope this helps,
--Jeff

Jeffrey D. Means                                   meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                       http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

- The stupidity of a stupid person is exercised in a restricted
field; the stupidity of an intelligent individual has a much broader
diffusion, and far greater effect, aided  as it is by the element
of surprise.

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126