[NCLUG] Possible Part-time SysAdmin for Mac OS X server

Darrin Goodman Darrin.Goodman at ColoState.edu
Mon Nov 6 16:44:01 MST 2006

Terry, you might try contacting James Peterson: peterson at CS.ColoState.EDU
He is the student advisor for CSU's Computer Science department and can
forward your message out to the CS student listserv.

- Darrin Goodman

-----Original Message-----
From: nclug-bounces at nclug.org [mailto:nclug-bounces at nclug.org] On Behalf Of
Terry M. Gray
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 2:18 PM
To: nclug at nclug.org
Subject: [NCLUG] Possible Part-time SysAdmin for Mac OS X server

Hi,

it's been a while since I've been involved with this group.

I'm doing some initial groundwork concerning a possible part-time
system administrator for a Mac OS X server cluster at CSU. We'd love
to have some student type for this position but are willing to
consider part-time non-students. The primary system is Mac OS X but
there will be other UNIX flavors including linux. Unix expertise,
shell and perl scripting are essential, other modern programming
environments are also desirable. As you might surmise, it's a
scientific computing environment.

No $$ figure yet (but the "student" line above gives you a sense of
what's available) and no real position--just trying to see what
interest there might be.

Send me an email if you might be interested or if you know of anyone
who might be interested.

TG

Terry M. Gray, Ph.D.
Computer Support Scientist