[NCLUG] DSL Throttling or General Congestion?

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Wed Nov 22 21:16:50 MST 2006

Good information!  Fills in some gaps in my knowledge base...

Still doesn't get me the 10Mb/s up/down I want though, for $50/month.  ;-)

I worked on a peripheral project for a big telco in Japan... I was
flabbergasted to learn that they were deploying 100Mb/s (Ethernet) via
fiber to most households around Tokyo.  Something similar has happened
in Korea.  The whole U.S. is so stuck in the 90s on this front...

Regards,
Mike

Michael Milligan                                   -> milli at acmeps.com
Acme Professional Services LLC                        970-581-9948