[NCLUG] The new cruelty.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Oct 31 12:17:28 MST 2006

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 08:57:27AM -0700, DJ Eshelman wrote:
>Am I missing a setting somewhere ... or is this what you are talking about,
>Sean?

No, this is not what I set up.  I wrote a Postfix external policy filter so
that the rejection happens not in Mailman, but at SMTP time with Postfix.
So you never get the auto-discard message.

Thanks,
 If you don't believe it's correct before you start testing, what
 could possibly convince you?  -- Don Grimes, 1994