[NCLUG] spam help

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:08:44 MDT 2006

The person who set up these servers was a qMail addict -

I didn't want to start a flame war or anything (Vi!!!   Emacs!!!!) but my
frustration level is high enough that I think I'm just going to tell my boss
no - we're going to Postfix.  My hosted server uses it and I've never had a
problem with it.

I'm sure migrating will be a blast because this server hosts email (for
free, mind you) for several dozen small businesses in the area.

So why not start the war... what's everyone's favorite MTA?

-DJ