[NCLUG] spam help

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Sep 10 02:13:52 MDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 11:07:53AM -0600, John L. Bass wrote:
>Not true at all. But it would make high-traffic spam MUCH easier to blacklist.

How so?  Spammers control, say, a million different machines.  I think
DJB's idea is interesting, but I don't imagine that it will help spam.  The
spammers have so many systems that they can set up mail servers on them.

Thanks,
 "The great thing about Meat Loaf is he's his own special effect." -- J.S.
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/