[NCLUG] Pre-NCLUG CACerting.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Sep 12 12:14:27 MDT 2006

Because of overwhelming demand to avoid NCLUG tonight, if you are
interested in the CACert and will not be able to be at College America
between 5:30 and 7:30pm, we have made some other plans.  Evelyn and Scott
and I will be at Panera Bread from now until around 5:15pm, at which point
I'll head to College America.  If you are interested, head over and bring
your IDs.

I'm wearing my blue tummy.com shirt, if you don't know me by sight.  After
lunch, I'll probably be sitting on the comfy chairs.

Thanks,
 It's not a recursive function except in the sense that it calls itself.
                 -- demoncrat on #python, 1999