[NCLUG] Greeley Linux Users Group: Anyone here?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Apr 23 17:56:59 MDT 2007

Greeley's LUG web site is lug.greeley.co.us, but current is points at a web
host in Wyoming, which is not answering pings or HTTP.  Unless someone
involved in the Greeley LUG contacts me, the lug.greeley.co.us registration
is going to go away (because of the recent move to Neustar for the .us
zone).

Of course, this probably won't be a big deal, since, you know, the domain
currently points at a server that isn't there, and has for at least a
month.  So, if there is no LUG in Greeley, it's probably best to just let
it drop.

 "The big bad wolf, he learned the rule.  You gotta get hot to play real cool."
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/