[NCLUG] [offtopic] Looking for old SCSI stuff

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 19:08:43 MDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the off-topic post. I was wondering if anyone on here had some old SCSI hard disk drives
lying around that wouldn't mind parting with. I'm looking for anything 50MBs or larger (yes, MBs, not
GBs -- this is for an old mid-eighties Mac Plus I'm refurbishing!).

I may also have an interest in old SCSI CD-ROM drive (1x or so, preferably) or external SCSI enclosures
that could be salvaged and put to use.

-- Marcio