[NCLUG] [offtopic] Looking for old SCSI stuff

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Tue Apr 24 02:20:02 MDT 2007

Marcio, I have several SCSI drive I would not mind parting with they all
worked the last time I spun them up last one was 2 years ago... If you
want them I will sell them $25.00 (4 drives) for the lot and you can see
what works or doesn't if that suits you.

What I have:
 - Segate ST318203LC 18.2Gb (LVD) (listed as factory re-certified)
 - Segate ST318203LW  18.2Gb (68pin)
 - Segate ST3473LW 4.5 Gb (68pin)
 - IBM / Hitachi ECE32057 9.1Gb (LVD)

I also have some 9Gb that are in external cases if you would be
interested in those as well.  Let me know what if any of this you are
interested in.

Jeff Means

Jeffrey D. Means                            meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development, Marketing,              (970)308-1298
and Repairs based on your specific needs.

- Dare Greatly! It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points
out how the strong has stumbled, or when the doer of deeds could have
done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the
arena. - Theodore Roosevelt