[NCLUG] FS: HP D-class server and disk array

Matt Bruehl mbr at fc.intel.com
Tue Aug 7 10:03:14 MDT 2007

I've upgraded and no longer need my old file server.  If you are looking
for an enterprise class, high-availability solution for a SOHO, this is
perfect!  I had Debian installed on this system.

FOR SALE:
HP 9000 D370/2 SMP server (A3562A)
 - 2 160MHZ RISC processors
 - 1 GB main memory
 - 3 installed FW Diff SCSI adapters
 - 1 NEW 4.3 GB internal FW SCSI drive
 - 1 CDROM drive

HP Model 20 (Nike) Disk array (A3550A)
 - 20 9GB drives installed
 - Includes 4 "hot" spare drives
 - 2 FW Diff SCSI cables
 - Setup for RAID 5, but is configurable for RAID 0,1,10 also

HP DDS4 DAT drive
 - Includes SCSI cable

A typical refurbished system like this (including all disks and cables)
lists about $900 on the internet.  Since I've always had great luck with
the people on NCLUG, I'm only asking $275.

For pictures, see my craigslist ad (ignore the price listed there):
http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/sys/391358807.html

Please email me offlist with inquiries since I don't get NCLUG emails
regurlarly:  mbr at fc.intel.com

Thanks,
Matt