[NCLUG] FS: HP D-class server and disk array

Lee Clark lee_clark_ftc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 12:39:49 MDT 2007

Is this gone?

Would you consider donating it to the Red Cross for a tax write off?

One of the servers they have here is dead, what is wrong with it I don't know.

If it was replaced with the one they have now or if there were mirrors of each other I don't know.

What I do know is what they really need are multiple machines as servers that are backups to each other?

Email me here or at the Red Cross at Clarkl at Centennialarc.org

The web site address for the Red Cross is www.northerncolorado.redcross.org

Thank you

Lee