[NCLUG] RepRap RoadMap

Charles Hutchinson chutchin at geekboi.org
Wed Dec 19 22:46:28 MST 2007

Paul Hummer wrote:
> This is all very exciting.  Even if this project never gets finished, I
> can see all sorts of similar projects sprouting out from underneath it.
> However, I don't think that  it's quite appropriate to be using the
> NCLUG mailing list to discuss it.  I'd much rather leave this list to
> linux specific discussion.  Therefore, I've set up a mailing list here:

> This will allow anyone interesting in hardware hacking to discuss
> projects, help eachother out, etc.  This includes the Reprap, but also
> any other hardware projects you might be working on.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

You may also want to look into the Front Range Robotics group.  They
have a very active group and a bit of knowledge on the hardware side of
things.  They meet in Fort Collins.  I think it is on the first Wed. and
third Tues. of the month.  So last night was the second meeting of the
month.  They have a yahoo group: frontrangerobotics.

Charlie