[NCLUG] Intel open source drivers

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Thu Feb 1 18:41:17 MST 2007

It's a legal/litigation worry by Atheros because of the design, where
output wattages are controlled by the firmware, not by the hardware
directly (unlike most other chipsets).  Designed that way for
cost-savings I'm sure.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Milligan                                   -> milli at acmeps.com
Acme Professional Services LLC                        970-581-9948