[NCLUG] ANN: NCLUG Hacking Society, February 06, 2007

Warren Turkal wt at penguintechs.org
Sun Feb 4 20:17:54 MST 2007

On Sunday 04 February 2007 15:18, heidi hudson wrote:
> It sounds like the 'Hacking Society' might be a little too advanced for my
> beginning computer skills.

We all learned by being around folks who far surpassed our abilities. I think
that most of us really like teaching others and spreading knownledge. Of
course, we all accomplish this in our own fun and unique ways.

> I am interested in getting some information
> about  joining the 'nclug' group, but I can't contact them at all.  My
> emails keep coming back, and there is no phone number-would you have any
> info on how I can go about contacting them?

NCLUG is more an informal group than anything else. Hacking Society is what
NCLUG members do when there isn't a meeting for that week. :-) Please join us
and we'll do our best not to scare you off.

Ciao,
wt
--
Warren Turkal (w00t)