[NCLUG] suse 10.2

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 23 10:10:03 MST 2007

Thanks to a dual membership on this list and the CLUE list, i know there will be a big Installfest in Denver tomorrow, at DeVry University.  Main contact for that would be David Anselmi.  Because of the way my web mail system works, his email address isn't accessible to me at the moment.  He's very into 10.2.  I'd go, but have a bunch of things holding me here in Cheyenne for the weekend.