[NCLUG] free 10/100 NICs

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Jul 1 22:23:50 MDT 2007

On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 06:25:44AM -0600, Jeffrey D. Means wrote:
>Sean any of those NIC's still available?  I would love a couple, 5 if
>there are enough to go around...

It was Warren, not me, that was giving them away.  I'll probably be
putting a bunch of stuff on for sale this week, including likely some NICs,
so you may want to keep an eye out for them if Warren has gotten rid of
them.

 ISA isn't dead, it's just that people wish it were.  The correct term for
 this condition is "legacy"...  --  Sean Reifschneider, 1999