[NCLUG] free 10/100 NICs

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Jun 26 17:36:03 MDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 10:21:01PM -0600, Warren Turkal wrote:
> Does anyone need a 10/100 NICs? I have quite a few that I'd rather give away
> rather than throw away.

I've been thinking about it, and decided that yes, indeed, I do have a
use in mind for more NICs.  I won't be able to make it to Hacking Society
this evening, but perhaps at the next HS meeting after that or at the
next NCLUG meeting I would be happy to take those NICs that Joe Martin
has not already spoken for off your hands.

If you have a dozen or more of them, of course, I don't need quite that
many.  Maybe six or eight at the most would find a good home here.

They always say that when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade.
I always wonder -- isn't the lemonade going to suck if life doesn't give
you any sugar?