[NCLUG] comcast blocking port 25?

Dennis Clark dlc at frii.com
Wed Mar 7 11:46:04 MST 2007

Wow,

   I guess I'm lucky that I can't get DSL or Cable networking
connections.  I use a wireless broadband service (MESA Networks) that
has no such TOS restrictions on my network usage.  My ISP is FRII so I
use MESA strictly as the "wire" between my house and the 'net.  Of
course this mish-mash of independents costs me about $600 a year, so
freedom isn't exactly free...

DLC