[NCLUG] Remote copy of window

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Mar 8 15:11:47 MST 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 03:46:19PM -0700, Rich Young wrote:
>I've used VNC for exactly this purpose. There's an option to turn off
>remote keyboard/mouse control, so that it's basically a live screencap

In KDE, you can go to the control panel and tell it to enable a remote
users to access your display, with or without keyboard/mouse control.  Then
they just have to connect to your server via VNC.  This should do exactly
what you wish, as long as the remote host can access your system over the
Internet.

 If I were in midevil times, my name would be "Sir Codesalot".
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 2002