[NCLUG] Cisco MPI-350 current linux drivers (FC6?)

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Fri Mar 16 03:04:29 MDT 2007

Last I knew, support for the mpci version of the card had been folded
into the mainstream kernel driver mid/late in the 2.4.x cycle.  Check
for the PCI IDs in airo.c.  (I had been using that on my uplink debian
box with CWX up until Qwest turned up DSL in the neighborhood...  in
fact, I have 2 unused MPI-350s and a PCI-to-mPCI bridge card if you're
interested... and also an Aironet 4800 PCI card.)

Regards,
Mike