[NCLUG] local end-user support

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 17:30:44 MST 2007

The end users i support tend to be "high purpose" or "self actualized" people.  They want to get the job done, and that job is something beneficial to society.

In some cases, Linux is the best choice for these people, because it allows them to get their work done without getting in the way.

Actually i don't have very many clients, and the ones i do have tend to stick around for many years.  That said it's always nice to find a few more to fill in gaps between assignments.