[NCLUG] WoW on 3d systems that's not ATI or NVidia?

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Wed Nov 14 12:41:17 MST 2007

I've got a MacBook, running Ubuntu, using the Wine right out of Ubuntu's
apt repository, and an Intel based card.  It's running well (not nearly
as well as my ATI-based systems, but that might be because of a lack of
documentation for tweaks with these cards).

Maybe if you could post your wine and xorg-versions (with any flags
Gentoo applied), we can figure it out.  I believe when I made my first
attempt at getting WoW to run in wine, my best resource was the Gentoo
wiki, so there may be some solutions there.