[NCLUG] xmodmap misbehavior

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Wed Nov 14 17:15:14 MST 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:00:10AM -0700, John Gilmore wrote:
> Additional info:
>
> It's something to do with khotkeys. If I create a Keyboard
> shortcut->command/URL in khotkeys, it screws up the key, causing unshifted L
> key to do nothing.
>
> A bug in khotkeys?

Back when my preferred window manager did not have good built-in keyboard
shortcut support, I used XBindKeys (and XBindKeysConfig).  If you just
want to try something other than khotkeys and get things working quickly,
you might give that a whirl.

W. Somerset Maugham: "The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for
wit."