[NCLUG] local end-user support

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 10:37:35 MST 2007

I'd hoped you'd catch my sarcasm there.

Actually in the last 3 years I've led a business model of 'work ourselves
out of a job' at the majority of my clients, which has oddly enough worked.
I've gone from literally needing to spend 40 hours at one clinic, down to
about 7 hours a month (yes, I said month) by fine tuning things to that
point and teaching their users to be more self-sufficient.
It defies logic, but since starting this approach, we've taken on 5
additional high-end customers and I'm guessing we're on our way to crack 2
million in revenue this year...  not that I see much of that personally,
mind you, but it's not bad for a little three person shop that doesn't
charge enough for our services.

have a good weekend everyone!

-DJ