[NCLUG] Speakers for 2007/2008?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Sep 16 15:20:03 MDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 01:00:35PM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
>I could maybe do something re: automating OpenOffice - things I've done
>include:

I would love to see more about this.  It sounds like OO has some pretty
powerful scripting options, but I haven't really gotten too far into them.
We have February and later available, when would you like to do this?

>If anyone's interested in that, some kind of feedback on the "techy"
>level of what's desired in such a talk might be good.

I usually try to target fairly middle-of-the-road.  Technical, but not too
technical.  We have people at all different levels.

Thanks,
 The First Rule of Program Optimization: Don't do it.
 The Second Rule of Program Optimization (For experts only): Don't do it yet.