[NCLUG] Installfest anyone?

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Fri Apr 4 15:50:00 MDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 02:05:19PM -0600, Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Paul Hummer <paul at eventuallyanyway.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I've been wanting to get together and have an installfest, and after
> > talking with lots of people, it seems that the general consensus is
> > "organize one, and we'll come."
> >

> As a side note to this, we need t-shirts. Anyone know a good pic/slogan to
> put on one and who would be interested? Any good and not too expensive
> t-shirt shops around? I contacted one in Loveland a while back but there
> were not very cheap as I recall.

I propose a possible second shirt idea -- something that refers to
heresy.  For instance:

  Warning: NCLUG HERETIC
   (doesn't use Linux!)

. . . only maybe more clever.

John W. Russell: "People point. Sometimes that's just easier. They also use
words. Sometimes that's just easier. For the same reasons that pointing has
not made words obsolete, there will always be command lines."