[NCLUG] Installfest anyone?

dann frazier dannf at dannf.org
Fri Apr 4 16:48:37 MDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 02:05:19PM -0600, Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Paul Hummer <paul at eventuallyanyway.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I've been wanting to get together and have an installfest, and after
> > talking with lots of people, it seems that the general consensus is
> > "organize one, and we'll come."
> >

> As a side note to this, we need t-shirts. Anyone know a good pic/slogan to
> put on one and who would be interested? Any good and not too expensive
> t-shirt shops around?

I've had luck w/ http://www.justgowest.com, though each time there's
usually some back & forth over trying to find the right image format
to give them. I think last time we finally settled on something
non-scalable like a .png. I've always gotten a pretty good deal w/
them for local events. They do a lot of the brewery t-shirts.

Ace Screenprinting is pretty good as well - I think their prices are
comparable to go west, but I've only had them do a single-color text
design. They'll send you a preview image of the shirt before printing,
which I liked.

http://www.startthepress.com is local and do really good work, but
both times I've e-mailed them for a quote I never heard back.

--
dann frazier