[NCLUG] Installfest anyone?

Brian Wood bwood at beww.org
Sat Apr 5 18:05:11 MDT 2008

On Apr 5, 2008, at 5:24 PM, Chad Perrin wrote:

> Whether or not I'd sign up for a shirt depends on what's on the
> shirt, I
> guess.

Likewise, I guess I was naive in assuming that was a given.

Personally I'm always willing to pay more for a better shirt, pockets
and/or collars are nice to have, the former because you have to have
someplace to put your plastic pocket protector, the latter so you can
get into some restaurants, though I guess that's not a big problem
around here :-)

While the "organic" aspect is of some interest to me, I'm more
concerned about whether they were made by workers making a decent wage
under safe conditions, and that the workers were not 12-year-olds or
younger.  This can often be very difficult to determine.

</politics>

beww