[NCLUG] Re: For the love of Tuxie

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Thu Apr 10 10:03:37 MDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 09:23:02AM -0600, Paul Hummer wrote:

> >> My wife (in her designer capacity) is going to make some mockups
> >> that she'll bring to the meeting tonight, and we can chat about
> >> them.  If need be, we'll also post them to the web and link to
> >> them on the list.
> > I seem to have missed that
> We all seemed to have missed that.  :)  Mo sent me the images to
> forward to the mailing list in psd format, and no less than 5Mb, so we
> I had her convert them and ftp them.  She learned how to use ftp just
> for this, so consider yourselves special.
>
> http://moriahpapaya.net/pub/installfest%20tshirts/

I love them all, except maybe the last one.  I'm probably missing the
joke on that.  Yes, I even like the "chaper hates this shirt", if only
for humor value.

I think the hacker one would be even spiffier if 2b was highlighted
somehow (in red, perhaps).

Anonymous: "Eat your crow early, while it's young and tender.  Don't wait
until it's old and tough."