[NCLUG] Re: For the love of Tuxie

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:40:05 MDT 2008

Okay, number 5 cracked me up.  But then again 'toilet' humor always does.

But I liked 1 and 2 a bit as well

How about if 1 and 5 were kind of combined?
Distros + Doritos+Dew+TP=InstallFest

just a thought, and probably completely unfair since I've never been to
one :)

I will say, however, if a lab environment is needed, I'd gladly suggest
our lab for an installfest:

http://onlinepchelp.com/images/

we've got space for about 12 desktops and whatever laptops we can fit-
no need to bring monitors or peripherals.
Connectivity is a bit different- where we are, the best we can muster is
a T-1, MESA wireless (sucks) and a DSL line.  So, not great, but I
thought I'd make the offer!
Maybe someone can help me with my impossible project to manage these
connections...

-DJ