[NCLUG] Re: For the love of Tuxie

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Apr 10 13:46:22 MDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Bob Proulx <bob at proulx.com> wrote:

> Paul Hummer wrote:
> > We all seemed to have missed that.  :)  Mo sent me the images to
> > forward to the mailing list in psd format, and no less than 5Mb, so we
> > I had her convert them and ftp them.  She learned how to use ftp just
> > for this, so consider yourselves special.
> >
> > http://moriahpapaya.net/pub/installfest%20tshirts/
>
> I really like number 1.  I fear it may be too wide.  I fear that with
> that many colors it might be expensive.  I like it!  It's sweet.

I agree, but if we were to choose that wouldn't they just turn it into 4
colors - kind of like gray scaling? I don't know much about silk screening
but that should be possible. I think it could be scaled too so it fits the
average shirt.

I really hate number 3 because it perpetuates the negative cracker
> connotation with hacker.

Yeah, I thought most "hackers" were trying to break that stereotype so we
probably don't want to perpetuate it.
--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----