[NCLUG] Ubuntu 8.04 - CLI mode

Onyx omueller at i3.com
Thu Aug 7 10:09:12 MDT 2008

Also, the .asc extension on the signature file simply means the file is
ASCII text file.  Your distribution of Linux probably does not have an
association with that file extension, and that is why you might be having
trouble opening the file when you click on it.  As I had mentioned before,
you can view the file in any editor/viewer/pager.

Onyx Mueller