[NCLUG] Garage sale Sat Aug 16th. Lots of computer/electronics stuff

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Mon Aug 11 20:02:42 MDT 2008

We're having a garage sale starting ~8am Sat Aug 16th at:

2612 Fox Run Ct, Fort Collins CO 80526

A number of other people are participating, so there will be a ton of
stuff here.

Ob-on-topic:

We have a bunch of computer/electronics stuff for sale. Almost no offer
refused, and for some items, an offer of "I'll take it off your hands
without charging you a recycling fee" would be great:-)

Of course, we will have all the usual garage sale stuff too (furniture,
books, jigsaws, nick-nacks, ...).

The list below is just /our/ computer/electronics stuff.

SLV-AV100 WR 22 Sony A/V receiver, VCR, FM tuner, 5 speakers.
Fully working. Complete original packaging. Manual. Only selling because
I got a new 7.1 system, otherwise I'd definitely be keeping it.

Packet 8 telephone and adapter (VOIP) packet8.com.

iMac MacOS X 10.2.8 PPC G3 333MHz 288M RAM 6G HD no OS media.

DEC AlphaServer 1000A EV56 333MHz 196M RAM 2G HDD, Debian 3.1 on CD &
installed.

1U rack case, including PSU, a bunch of fans/cables. Space for 2 HDDs, 1
CDROM.

1U spare PSU.

Netgear MR314 wireless B router.

Linksys BEFW11S4 wireless B router, rev 4.

2 sets of powered desktop PC speakers.

2 PC microphones, one clip-on, one free-standing.

USB webcam (Ezonics).

MS keyboard PS/2.

3COM PCMCIA combo 10-base T LAN & 28k8 modem, missing cables.

Gameport "joystick" (really, flight-sim controller).

Dell Photo Printer 720 (brand new in box).

ESD floor mats.

Vivitar 5000AF slide projector, including 3 slide trays.
Bonus: Includes ~6 films of slides: Yellowstone, Yosemite, and similar!

Combo binoculars & digital camera.

JVC RX-8080V BK A/V receiver
Basically works OK, although quite flakey "seeing" inputs; needs to be
power-cycled and/or switched away/back when first used each time.

A whole bunch of different cables (computer and AV).

Lights fitting that hang from the ceiling.

Desk lamps, lava lamps, other decorative lights.

Microwave.

Shredder.

A couple landline telephones.

3 wall-wart power supplies.

Really crappy old digital camera that nobody remotely sane will want.

And probably a bunch more by next weekend.