[NCLUG] Re: Garage sale Sat Aug 16th. Lots of computer/electronics stuff

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Aug 16 06:38:28 MDT 2008

We are also participating in this, and have a whole pile of things, many of
them free.  Lots and lots of computer gear, including:

   Free: Microtek scanner, Mustek scanner, 2 relay racks (one with cable
   management), projector screen, several computers (older or for parts),
   power cables, rackmount Celeron 1.3GHz server, UPSs...

   InFocus X2 without bulb.
   A couple of HP ScanJet scanners.
   Several rackmount servers:
      6x250GB Xeon RAID
      Celeron 3GHz 1GB
      Celeron 2.66GHz 1GB (nearly new)
   Lots of other tower computers in various states of repair.
   Many CD burners.
   Box of $1 PS/2 keyboards.
   Redundant Power Distribution Units (mini versions of the big Liberts as
      used in most big server facilities)
   Intel Socket 370 motherboard.
   A bunch of random cards including Digium 4-port VoIP card, SATA cards,
      etc.

I guessed that we had around 50 feet worth of tables, often with things
under them, and another 25 feet of shelves, so there's plenty of supply.
And it's all in the garage, so no worries about the rain that we're
projected to get.

Thanks,
 When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are
 broken.  -- Benjamin Disraeli